Friday, October 11, 2019

UK Property - £60,000 for a house in Wales or £6 million for a room in M...





UK Property - £60,000 for a house in Wales or £6 million
for a room in Mayfair
If you’d like more
information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money,
email me at
Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my
Money Tips Daily community.
Word of the Day
Capital Gain
A capital gain is the
difference between what you pay for an asset, such as a property or share, and
what you sell it for. Capital gain is a rise in the value of a capital asset
(e.g. investments or property) that gives it a higher worth than the purchase
price. The gain is not realised until the asset is sold. A capital
gain may be short-term or long-term and must be declared for income taxes.
Other articles at
www.moneytipsdaily.com


There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and
being happy in my book
,
Yes,
money can buy happiness
, I cover the 3 R’s of Money
Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon
http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
Would you like an
opportunity to attend a free No Money Down Property Discovery Day? email me at
Charles@CharlesKelly.net
or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.

No comments:

Post a Comment